We have been producing digital media since 2002 – and in 2011 we kicked off the year with the launch of the NZ Tech Podcast. This podcast quickly became the top local dedicated podcast in New Zealand.
A summary of our podcast offerings includes:
- Disruption Playbook Podcast – currently in production, recording around the world – a series focused on innovation, transformation and disruption
- Pro Video Podcast – a podcast for those involved with professional video and motion design hosted by Blair Walker
- Stupid Questions for Scientists – a mix of comedy and science hosted by Dr Michelle Dickinson (Nanogirl)
- NZ Tech Podcast – the leading tech and gadget podcast in New Zealand
- Social Media Strategy Podcast – a great podcast for digital strategists hosted by Pauline Stockhausen
- NZ Business Podcast – learn from leaders within the NZ Business world
- NZ Entertainment Podcast – movies, music, tv, gaming and entertainment in general
- NZ Digital Podcast – focused on the digital media, advertising, design, PR, social media, film/tv communities
- The Slightly Correct Political Show – a view on New Zealand politics with a dash of humour thrown in for good measure
- NZ Parenting Podcast – techniques for fun and successful parenting
Take a listen and if you enjoy any of our podcasts we’d love it if you could share them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or however you like.
If you have an idea for a new podcast and would like to take it to a big audience then get in touch. We have the know how, the experience and everything it takes to get new podcast to a broad listenership (and often straight into the iTunes charts).
And if you’re outside New Zealand, keep a watch at our upcoming international network of sites which will promote local content across key countries in the Asia Pacific region – Podcasts Malaysia, Podcasts Singapore, Podcasts Hong Kong and Podcasts Philippines.