We have been producing digital media since 2002 – firstly with the groundbreaking WorldDJ.com which developed techniques and technologies later utilized by and expanded upon by social networks such as Facebook.
Our media offerings include:
- NZ Tech Podcast – the leading tech and gadget podcast in New Zealand
- NZ Business Podcast – a resource to help business leaders, managers and owners
- Electric Vehicle Podcast – music, comedy, TV, movies, gaming and more
- Ultra-Fast Broadband NZ – information resource
- Podcasts New Zealand
- World Podcasts
- World DJ – the first social network to launch from NZ, attracted over 300,000 members globally
- Coming Soon: Podcasts Singapore, Podcasts Hong Kong, Podcasts Philippines
We also offer a range of digital media services and have been involved in producing a number of online directories (such as Sculpture Map). Our founder, Paul Spain, is also known for his work and commentary for other media outlets such as TV3, TVNZ, Newstalk ZB, Radio Live, Mashable, Stuff.co.nz, PC World and NetGuide.