We have been producing digital media since 2002 – firstly with the ground breaking WorldDJ.com which developed techniques and technologies later utilized by and expanded upon by social networks such as Facebook.
A summary of our media offerings includes:
- NZ Tech Podcast – the leading tech and gadget podcast in New Zealand
- NZ Digital Podcast – focussed on the digital media, advertising, design, PR, social media, film/tv community
- NZ Business Podcast – a resource to help business leaders, managers and owners
- NZ Entertainment Podcast – music, comedy, TV, movies, gaming and more
- Channel Partner Podcast – dedicated to IT resellers and channel partners globally
- Ultra-Fast Broadband NZ – information resourceWorld DJ – the first social network to launch of NZ, peaked at over 300,000 members globally
- Podcasts New Zealand
- Coming Soon: Podcasts Singapore, Podcasts Hong Kong, Podcasts Philippines, Frequent Flyer NZ
We also offer a range of digital media services and online directories (CES Hotels, IT Services Auckland, Op Shops NZ, IT Support Auckland). Our founder, Paul Spain, is also known for his work and commentary for other media outlets such as TV3, TVNZ, Newstalk ZB, Radio Live, Mashable, Stuff.co.nz, PC World and NetGuide.